Inside the SSC Archives
4 SSC Timeline
4 SSC Centennial Celebration
Guidelines for Researchers
Access to unrestricted materials in the Archives are on equal terms
to all researchers who abide by the rules and regulations
Access to restricted materials in the Archives need permission from
the office of origin or by the donor of personal records.
● Researchers are required to fill out the following forms: Researcher's Request Slip, Registration Log and Pledge.
● Archival materials are for room use only.
● Only a pencil and notepaper are allowed to be brought into the research area.
● Only one folder or one box at a time maybe used by a researcher.
● Smoking, eating, drinking or use of audio equipment including cellular phones are prohibited inside the Archives Center.
● Only the Archivist or an assigned staff member may take out and return materials from the storage area.
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright
clearance to publish, reproduce and/or distribute copies of
● Information - calls or written request are responded to accordingly.
Copyright 2007 © ST. SCHOLASTICA'S COLLEGE - ARCHIVES ● Subiaco Building, P. Ocampo corner Sandejas Street, Malate, Manila ● (632) 567-7686 loc. 542