For Grade One, applicants must be six (6) years old by June.
Admission Procedure and Requirements
1. Secure application permit from the Admissions Office. Pay the PhP500.00 application and testing fee. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Secure application and two (2) recommendation forms and guidelines for admission from the Admissions Office.
3. Submit the following requirements:
a. accomplished application form with 1x1 ID picture
b. duly certified photocopy of birth certificate (NSO) and baptismal certificate
c. Certificate of Enrollment and/or report card from the present school
d. Letters of Recommendation (use SSC forms)
e. Student Health Record Form (use SSC form)
Note: Once the Admissions Office accepts these requirements, these will no longer be returned to the applicant.
4. After submitting the requirements, secure exam permit.
5. Take the entrance exam.
6. Come for interview with Grade School Principal/Coordinator for Academic Affairs
Status of Admission
Results of the Application are released three days after the date of interview.
Please inquire personally from the Admissions Office. A letter informing applicant of her status will be given to you. If you cannot come personally, please send a representative or messenger with a letter of authorization to claim result.
Come on the scheduled date of release since some applicants may still be recommended for a RE-TEST or RE-INTERVIEW. Moreover, there are further instructions and deadlines to comply with for those who successfully passed our admission requirements.
Since admission to the Grade School unit is limited and on a first-come-first-served basis, payment of a confirmation fee of PhP2,000.00 will be required. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable but credited to the tuition fees.
Enrollment is usually scheduled in May. The applicant must have submitted original report card prior to enrollment.