4 years old by August
Admission Procedure and Requirements
1. Present NSO certified birth certificate.
2. Pay application and testing fee (Php500.00). The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Accomplish and submit application form and the requirements listed below to
the Admissions Office:
4. Come for interview with Grade School Principal or Coordinator for Academic Affairs on specified date given by Admissions Office.
1. Admission will be on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS. A minimum of 30 (1 section) to a maximum of 60 (2 sections) students will be admitted.
2. Pre-Kinder students who cannot cope with the Kinder curriculum may be
Status of Admission
Results of the application are released three days after date of exam.
Please inquire personally from the Admissions Office. A letter informing applicant of her status will be given to you. If you cannot come personally, please send a representative or messenger with a letter of authorization to claim result.
Since admission to the Pre-Kinder is limited and on a first-come-first-served basis, payment of a confirmation fee of PhP2,000.00 will be required. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Enrollment is usually scheduled in May.