1. Must have been a student of SSC
for at least one year unless highly recommended by the
3. Has not been subjected to any disciplinary action.
4. Must be a member of the varsity team.
5. Must be a multi-awarded athlete.
Requirements and Procedure
1. The Moderator of the SSC Varsity Team, with the endorsement of the Dean of Student Affairs/Coordinator of Student Activities, informs the Grants Officer in writing of the candidate/s for the Sports Scholarship.
2. The student secures application form from the Registrar's and Grants Office.
3. The student submits the application form together with the other requirements. For list of requirements, please inquire from the Registrar's and Grants Office at telephone numbers (632) 567-7686 local 165.
4. The Scholarship and Grants Committee meets to assess the merits of the application. If approved, the applicant is informed in writing.
5. The scholar signs the contract.
The Scholarship can be renewed before the start of the next year (semester for college students). The scholar is qualified to apply for renewal if she meets the following criteria:
1. Attended the school's training regularly
2. Has no failing grades and has complied with the grade maintenance requirements. Grade School/High School - 83% average; College - 2.70 CQPA.
3. Has won in at least two (2) major leagues (or its equivalent as determined by the Coach) during the school year (at least one major award per semester for college students) or participation/performance helped improve the team's standing
4. Has not been subjected to any serious disciplinary action
for the Renewal of Sports Scholarship