The SSC Campus ID is the official St. Scholastica's College identification card. All College students are required to wear their school ID visibly pinned on the women's blouses and for men pinned on the left pocket or worn with SSC ID lace.
The SSC Campus ID is used for the following purposes:
In case of loss, please report it immediately to the Student Affairs Office (SAO) at 524-7686 local 227. Cards not validated and without stickers are not considered valid.
The SSC ID Card (College) features the following usage:
1. Hidden Smart Chip - will soon be used for paying laboratory/library services fees and small amount vending purchases at the School Canteen and Bookstore.
2. Student Number - used as a quick reference for processing student's data, records and school-related information.
3. Bar Code - allows student's entry to the campus, and used for borrowing books from the College Library.
4. Digitized Picture - used for identification
5. Machine Validated Sticker - authenticates student's enrollment in the College on a per semester basis.
Guidelines on the Use and Care of SSC ID Card
To maintain the ID card, please observe the following:
1. Do not puncture card.
Procedure when applying for a new ID (in case of loss)
1. Secure affidavit of lost