mission by providing administrative and professional services to students, faculty and administration with competence, dedication, objectivity and efficiency.
The office maintains an electronic information and registration system that facilitates timely delivery of student services. Daily transactions and requests from here and abroad which are received thru e-mail, by phone or filed personally by students are attended to following the standard operating procedures or SOPs and time frame indicated herein. Policies of the Registrar's Office especially those which pertain to academic records and grades of students are implemented in keeping with the provisions and guidelines found in the Student Manual of Information and those of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) or the Department of Education (DepEd).
The office is open daily from 7:00am to 5:30pm with no noon break from Monday to Friday and from 8:00am to 12:30 afternoon on Saturdays.
The transcript of record and diploma are confidential documents. As such, these cannot be sent by fax or by e-mail. A notarized affidavit of loss must be submitted by those requesting for a second copy of the diploma.
Since student's signature is required before any record is released by the office, request should be done personally, by mail or by fax with the signature of the student/graduate.
All students currently enrolled at St. Scholastica's College enjoy the privilege of getting a copy or copies of their unofficial transcript of records, any time except during enrolment period.
Under normal circumstances, processing takes three (3) to five (5) working days for transcript of records and two (2) days for certifications. Processing of urgent requests for transcripts which are done in person takes no longer than two (2) working days but with extra charges for the fast lane service (see the price list). Second copy requests for diploma require at least one (1) week to complete signatories.
If requests are not made personally by the student, an authorization is required together with the following information which must be included in mailed or faxed requests:
1. FULL NAME used while in school
2. Date of Birth, Address
3. Student ID No., if applicable
4. Years of attendance
5. Course taken/obtained
6. Date of Graduation, if applicable
7. Number of copies requested
8. Complete address to which each transcript is to be sent, if applicable
10. Special instructions for delivery (i.e., courier delivery, or for pickup, signed/seal envelopes, etc.) Only authorized representative may pickup requested document.
11. Payment in cash or deposited to St. Scholastica's College bank account; credit cards are not honored.
If you are currently enrolled and studying towards a degree somewhere else, here or abroad, and considering to come and cross-enroll at St. Scholastica's College, Manila in order to take a course or subject(s), then, you are considered a cross-enrollee. To qualify, here is what you need to do:
1. For students of any of the consortium schools in Manila - the South Manila Inter-Institutional Consortium (SMI-IC) [formerly I-IC] or Consortium of Women's Colleges (CWC), Consortium of Benedictine Colleges in Metro Manila (CBCM) secure Application to Cross Enroll from your Registrar and present the form, duly signed, to the Registrar of St. Scholastica's College. Then, proceed to pay the tuition fees.
2. For students of non-consortium schools, secure "Permit to Cross-Enroll" from your College/University Registrar and present this to the Registrar of St. Scholastica's College for assistance to proceed to enrolment.
3. For cross-enrollment, the following are the procedures:
3.1 Secure copies of the Consortium Cross-Enrollment Authorization Form from the Registrar's Office of your Home School.
3.2 Fill out the forms.
3.3 Present the accomplished Consortium Cross-Enrollment Authorization Form to your Department Chairperson for endorsement and the Registrar and Academic Dean for approval.
3.4 Bring the copies of the approved Consortium Cross-Enrollment Authorization Form to the Registrar and Academic Dean of the Host School for acceptance.
3.5 Pay accounts (Home School's rate) at the Host School (CWC, SMI-IC).
3.6 Submit the approved Consortium Cross-Enrollment Authorization Form to the Registrar's Office of the Host School to secure Registration Cards/Class Cards (whichever is applicable).
3.7 Submit Blue Form to the Registrar's Office of the Home School.
4. For SMI-IC application for cross-enrollment, download "Permit to Cross-Enroll".
Inter-Institutional Consortium (SMI-IC) Member Schools
Consortium of Women's Colleges (CWC)
of Benedictine Colleges in Metro Manila