Grounds for Impeachment
Any student leader may be impeached on the basis of any of the following:
1. inefficient/ineffective disposition of duties and
Composition of the Impeachment Committee
1. SCO President
If the SCO President/Year Level Representative/CCC is the aggrieved party in a complaint or the subject for impeachment, a representative chosen by the Impeachment Committee will take her place in the committee.
1. The aggrieved party must present a formal complaint to the CSAS.
2. The CSAS convenes the Committee and presents the case.
3. The case must be presented in the presence of the aggrieved party and the subject for impeachment and her representative.
4. After a thorough deliberation on the case, the Impeachment Committee will decide the case.
Vacancies in any Position
If an officer resigns for any reason, or after due process is relieved of her office, an officer-in-charge takes over until an election is held to fill her the vacant position.