d. a plain
black, closed, low-heeled leather shoes and plain white socks worn one inch above
e. an identification card (ID) which is worn with the official school string
2. Items like bangles, trinkets, multiple earrings and expensive jewelry are not part of the uniform and should not be worn. Only a simple watch and a small pair of earrings touching the earlobes are allowed.
3. Students who are not in complete uniform should proceed to the Coordinator for Student Formation to submit a letter signed by the parent or guardian explaining why the student is not in complete uniform and to secure the appropriate form for admission to the classroom. The Coordinator for Student Formation reserves the right to impose appropriate sanctions when deemed necessary.
The high school uniform may
be worn outside SSC only for official functions and delegations.
The P.E. Uniform
The P.E. uniform consists of:
1. P.E. t-shirt
as prescribed by SSC
The PE uniform shall be worn only during PE class unless it is the last period where upon it can be used in going home. Students should change into their PE uniform in rooms designated by their PE teacher for such purpose.
The Gala Uniform
1. The Gala Uniform is
worn on official special occasions and liturgical celebrations. It should
2. It must be worn with white, cream or beige undergarments, skin-toned stockings and bone colored pumps with at least 1" heels. Flat shoes and opentoed or open-heeled shoes are not allowed.
3. It must be worn as a costume for any class or school production without special, expressed permission form the Principal. Neither may it be worn during non-school functions.
1. Students are expected to be neat in appearance
at all times. Students are not allowed to
2. Nails should be kept clean and short. No nail polish allowed.
3. Hair must be neatly combed. Hair styles and accessories must be simple. This means no colored streaks, and obviously dyed or tinted hair. Hair accessories must be appropriate and in navy blue, black or white colors only.
Students are required to
wear their Identification Cards (IDs) upon entry to school and for
A student who forgets
her ID may secure a temporary ID from the Coordinator for Student
A student whose ID is
confiscated must immediately secure a temporary ID from the CSF.
A confiscated ID card
may be returned at the end of the day after being given an oral
Loss of ID should be
reported immediately to the CSF. The student should apply for a new ID
The maximum number of
times that a student can apply for a temporary ID is three per
Repeated requests for
temporary ID due to negligence is a minor offense while tampering of