The SSC Campus ID is the official St. Scholastica's College identification card. All High School students are required to wear their school ID visibly pinned on the strap of their school uniform or worn with SSC ID lace.
The SSC Campus ID is used for the following purposes:
In case of loss, please report it immediately to the High
School Office at 524-7686 locals 398 or 399. Cards not validated are not considered valid.
1. Hidden Smart Chip - stores the ID number of the student for machine reading purposes.
2. Transportation Code - used as a guide for Security Personnel during dismissal time; determines if student will be fetched, commute on her own or ride a school bus or service
3. Bar Code - allows student's entry to the campus and used for borrowing books from the Instructional Media Center (High School Library)
4. Digitized Picture - used for identification
5. Student Number - used as a quick reference for processing student's data, records and school-related information.
6. Student's Year Level and Section
The SSC ID card is a contactless card that contains an electronic chip where various data are stored. It can last for at least four (4) years given the normal wear and tear.
To maintain the ID card, please observe the following:
1. Do not puncture card.
Procedure when applying for a new ID (in case of lost)
1. Secure affidavit of lost